28 Pics that are fill with NOPE.
- Cursed house
I mean this in a affectionate way
- Jackson Hole Airport
Spotifiy covers pt. 43
😂 Couldn’t have put it better myself! . . . . . . . . #2020cantgetanyworse #hideous #1inch #charactershoe #bricks #tan #theatre #stage #comdey Thanks @reecekerridgeofficial for sharing! Made me #howl 😂 - @awr1105 on Instagram
- 🔥 Hornet, dead, mid hatch.
- This dead salmon on the shore
Spotifiy covers pt. 43
- Can someone explain this paradox?
Angel Torres Nope
- Just dont tell your parents.
I think tf not
Jordan Peele’s ‘Nope’ – Character Posters Watch the Skies Ahead of New Trailer This Week
- True, I was there.
🐝 Encontré esta foto del 2014 🐝 Recuerdo que encontré una abeja tomando agua del grifo de mi cocina. Algo en ese momento me hizo clic y sentí mucha curiosidad por las abejas. Decidí que quería dedicar mi último año de la carrera de DI a investigarlas y diseñar algo que pudiera aportar soluciones a las problemáticas locales - globales de este campo... Creo que nunca me imaginé todo lo que me enseñarían las abejas. En estos tiempos de cambios y reflexión las he tenido muy presentes. Las abejas viven para dar y multiplicar la vida, actúan en perfecta armonía con el mundo natural, tienen canales perfectos de comunicación y buscan siempre lo mejor para su colmena. El mundo sería un lugar mejor si aprendiéramos más de ellas: Buscaríamos esta armonía con todos los seres que nos rodean, escucharíamos más y viéramos siempre por el bien colectivo. Porque al final; abejas, flores, agua, frutas... personas - Tdos estamos conectados y somos parte de un mismo todo. 🐝 Larga vida a las abejas. 🐝 #tbt #savethebees #bee #abejas #apicultura #everydayisearthday #nature #life - @b.yarza on Instagram
Not me watching South Park
- Mandibles of the venomous Inchman Ant
yue_yue1102 on Twitter
- Bees teaming up to remove cap of honey bottle
- Parasite attached to a bats head (source in comments)
Bts trending tiktoks 🔥
steven yeun and wrenn schmidt
- Lamprey, they remind me of the land worms off the 1990 film tremors. Scary
Well alright then... 😅
nope by alienstolemytea on DeviantArt
- Large spiders
Nope “Jean Jacket”
- Bugs & Spiders
I just added this series about Dave Roswurm to my website. There’s a link to more of the work in my bio. . . . . #Cleveland #Photographer #BeeKeeper#Bees #Honey - @angelomerendino on Instagram
- dijital resim
Picture memes iqCvsrJt6: 5 comments — iFunny
Nope “Jean Jacket”
- Mmmm mmmm mmmm no they didn’t
Nope “Jean Jacket”
- Get yours today and start wanking
Nope “Jean Jacket”
23 Times Reality Was Quite Different From Expectations
Nope “Jean Jacket”
2020 - Year of the Deep-Sea Telescope Fish. - @bradfordhurstkessler on Instagram
Nope “Jean Jacket”
- Time to turn back
- The Australian Creatonotos gangis moth
- Alligator crushed by tree
- The Bagworm Moth builds it’s own house out of small spiraling twigs
“Human beings are the most intelligent species of this planet”. 💔 📸 shared from facebook, Save Earth Alliance. - @sovlanatir on Instagram
- Like a boss..!
Ant mimic jumper (Coleosoma sp) the agility master too much fast moving tough to take mobile shots.. 📸clicked by -@arachno_arnab . . . #spiderphotography #macro #spider #spiders #tarantulas #nature #spidersofinstagram #arachnid #naturephotography #macrophotography #photography #tarantula #insects #insect #spidersoftheworld #arachnidsofinstagram #tarantulakeeper #tarantulasofinstagram #spiderphoto #spiderlove #tarantulasoftheworld #tarantulalove #insectphotography #worldwide #arachnids #perfection #wildlife #fang #gang #bhfyp♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍😍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍♒⏭️♒⏭️♒⏭️♒⏭️♒⏭️♒⏭️♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒💓💓💓💓 - @arachno_arnab on Instagram
- This little flea killed more people than ww1 and ww2 combined.
Talk about psycho. 😵⠀ ⠀ 2020 is almost here... whats on your list for eating (and living!) differently in the new year?⠀ ⠀ #wearetheweather #eatdifferently #eatlessmeat #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #veganuary #vegan #climatechange - @wearetheweather on Instagram
- 🔥 Catatumbo lighting in Venezuela ⚡️⚡️⚡️
- May I suckle on your nectar, mlady? *Buzzes gently*
Kis kis ko chahiye ???? #gurgaonmemes #gurgaon #gurgaontimes #gurgaoncity #gurgaondiaries #gurgaonblogger #gurgaonfoodie #gurgaonmoms #gurgaonshopping #gurugramblogger #gurugram #gurugramdiaries - @gurgaon_vaale_h on Instagram
- Salpa Maggiore, the transparent fish
- She be gettin that Britt coochie
- Salt water tanks
WHAT’S SO MUCH SWEETER ABOUT RAW HONEY?🐝 Perhaps you have seen honey marked Raw on the shelf and gasped indignantly at the higher price. Well, the truth is that if you want real gold, that’s what you pay for. Not all honey is the same. We share why in our latest blogpost, link in bio! 👀 - @faithfultonature on Instagram
@gititzin ״אנרכיסטים הולכים בדרכים, לעורם רק כותונת ובוערת אש בראשם ששורפת הכל? תנו לי לשוב אל אותה הפינה הנידחת איפה אותם החיים עם שמחת הפשטות״ (יהושע סובול) - @3x3_activegallery on Instagram
- ATTENTION! ВНИМАНИЕ! TÄHELEPANU! ACHTUNG! 注意! ΠΡΟΣΟΧΉ! ո͖̟̼̭̑ͣ͗̋ւ̴͕͇̲̥̮͉̥͔ͧ͋̑̽ͮ̅̄͗ͅշ̬͙̪͉̖̄̽̅̎̋͂ͨ̑͢ա̐ͥ̔̄͐͊͝͏̳̼͇դ̤̈̉̃͟͝ր̡̺̪̤͇̫̍̈́͡ո̛̖̠͈̯ͧ̉ւ̨̨͖̲̜̟̗̖̈ͣͪ̓͊̂̏͟թ̛͈̺̼̪̆̎̒յ̧͓̮̰ͬ͒̊͆ͤͩ͂̉ո̢̼̼̖̥̞̬̻̘ͨͬͥ͘͝ւ̷̯̔ͣ̔͊ͤ̅̃͗́́ն́̽͐̚̕͏͕͎̭̻͍̬ !
- Tea lovers
- Thanks i hate skin holes
- Sad bee on my daughters swing set, so I made it a cocktail.
- Wholesome Beetles
- Even my phone knows how big of an introvert I am
Lovely cave and Clear water from Fresh spring water. @gvpangandaran @lagoonabungalowsbatukaras @lagoonabeachbungalows @janggala_adventure - @dapoerkampoenggreencanyon on Instagram
- Dinosaurs can get pretty scary sometimes....
- Cursed_thicc grapey boi
- Title 1: Absolute CRICKET or Title 2: The chirp from this thing would make you go deaf. you pick
- ch; sheila
- Haha see what they did there?
- ITAP of the spider my daughter found today
- I found a little octopus while snorkeling in the Florida Keys!
- Those sneaky octopuses
- Awesome nature
- This is not okay
When you get your deer chores done early. - @rutfresh on Instagram
- I raise you mine: the tarantula hawk carrying a (live) huntsman to its doom
- Water Collection System
- I found a dragonfly eating (or maybe kissing) a yellow jacket
Now this has to trend! . 🌍 Follow @ecocentral_ for more! 🎋 Follow @ecocentral_ for more! - @ecocentral_ on Instagram
- Its good 😉👌
- Insect Photography
- Save the bees
- Bee Facts
- My little friends
- ǝʇɐɯ ʎɐp,פ
- This is the Northern star gazer fish. The fish of your nightmares.
- As if it didnt look metal enough
- This swarm of sweat bees on my porch post
- Welp, Im taking the bus
- Cheap fares
- Vulture Bees are pretty metal
- Funny animals
- 🔥 This Portuguese man o war and stingray🔥
Today is the day she slays! Wishing all the best in chef Lisas adventure to slay some dragons and get SOBO chowder in your bowls across Canada! We will be cheering you on Chef! . . . #sheslayseveryday #tastethelove #cheflisa #tofino #vancouverisland #supportlocal #familyownedandoperated #tuffcity #sobotofino #tofinoeats #doingwhatwelove #thenextbigthing #womeninbusiness #getitgirl - @sobotofino on Instagram
¿Por qué las abejas mueren cuando te pican? Las abejas terminan muriendo porque después de introducir su aguijón, este queda atrapado debido al grosor de la piel humana. La abeja al tratar de desprenderse, termina por perder parte de su tracto digestivo. Este desgarre es lo que provoca su muerte minutos después. Las abejas que pican son las obreras, es decir, las que trabajan en las colmenas y solamente pican cuando se ven amenazadas. - @culturauniversal_ on Instagram
Ever wonder what those honeybees do to make that delicious honey? Or where they come from, how they survive, what they do for us, and why we keep them?⠀ ⠀ You can learn more about bees by taking a program at one of our wildlife sanctuaries or visiting our wildlife sanctuaries that have special homes for bees. Click the link in our bio to learn more.⠀ ⠀ These particular bees, belonging to @ts_bees20, are down at our Organic Farm pollinating our fields and making honey! Be sure to stop by Saturdays and Sundays between 11 and 4 to check out our Weekend Farm Stand where you can pick up fresh picked veggies, a few items from the shop, and maple syrup products. We dont have any honey available yet, as these hives were just installed this spring, but stay tuned for updates on when it will be available.⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ #beekeeping #organicfarm #localfarm #massaudubon #massaudubonmoosehill #moosehillwildlifesanctuary #moosehill #thefarmatmoosehill #newenglandbeekeeping #queenbee #honeycomb #beehives - @massaudubonmoosehill on Instagram
- Forbidden raisin
- Blursed Cockroach
#RebelWilson did an arm workout with a giant bottle of vodka and now we want her to be our personal trainer. #linkinbio to watch the actress squeeze in a quick upper-body workout with 10-pound bottle 💪 - @shape on Instagram
- in 2013 scientists from Colombia tried to extract DNA from a fossilised bee based on a 90s research conducted and concluded much sooner than expected that extracting DNA from fossils is impossible.
- The kids these days could never understand just how much we struggled back in the day. They have it so easy now.
- I don’t know what’s worse
- Halloween Tricks
- Bumble bee butt
- Me irl
🐝 It’s May, and with that comes swarms if bees. But there’s no need to be afraid: beekeepers like @charliebeeco are on the prowl to keep them under control. Read about it in the May issue of @nbmonthly #nbtx #texas #newbraunfels #bees #hillcountry - @nbmonthly on Instagram
- This is the Rights understanding of genetics
- A parasite inside of an eels mouth... extra extra metal
- No, he does not like jazz
Bugs&Insects collection - @theskyfly on Instagram
- The might of the Final Order will soon be ready.
- @insect.photography on Instagram
- As close as Ive ever been (And ever want to be again) to a beehive. Creepy looking little gals.
Aquaman By: @alexrodda . . . . . . . . #gopro #gopropov #goprohero7 #goprohero7black #goprofusion #goprohero5 #gopro6 #goprovideo #goprofishing #goprocycling #goprolife #goprolifestyle #gopro📷 #goprofamily #gopro_moment #gopromoment #gopro_4life #gopro_boss #gopro_captures #gopro_epic #goprophotography #goprotravel #goprouniverse #goproit #goproaviation #goprohero #gopromalaysia - @_gopro_pov_ on Instagram
- Meet the panda ant, a type of velvet ant, but don’t let this cute face fool you! The “velvet” on them are actually very dangerous stingers that give them the nickname, the cow killer. Though they are called and look like ants, they are technically wasps!
Reposted from @deborahcaitlinn Here is a sneak peek at what I was up to during my residency at the @rockbarraartistretreat a couple weeks ago! Jamming with some plants. If you want the full scoop (not just the brief IG summary), Ill be giving an artist talk on October 10 @ 4:00pm in Charlottetown! Space is limited due to Covid so while it is free, seats wont last long. DM for details. There MIGHT be a live webcast but Im not certain about that. #soundart #artandnature #soundartinstallation #soundandplants #artistresidency #peiartist #soundinstallationart #soundartist - @synthdactylprogram on Instagram
- do you have the coin?
- Random stuff
- Infinet life
- Heart Swarm of Bees 🐝💛
- Bee swarm I caught today.
- I mean.. if I had one
- Oh wise gecko of the amber prison what is your wisdom
- We’ve all heard this complaint at least once
- SLPT: Free Food Forever!
- Hunting ants feasting
- Animal memes
- Know your bees!
Sarang madu yang baru saja dibuat koloni, berwarna cerah seperti ini adalah sarang madu yang masih muda, sedangkan yang berwarna kuning adalah madu🐝🐝🐝 . Info order: Wa: 088222199906 atau klik link di Bio - @madusarang.bandung on Instagram
- garlic bread
- Nothing really surprises us anymore
- If you are trying to sleep but then you hear this...thing and when you are finally able to sleep, you wake up with a itchy mosquito bite and you are trying not to scratch your self
- Cockroach Control
- Lazy lob
- Wallace’s Giant Bee, which has just been spotted for the first time since 1981, put to scale with a normal honey bee.
- Spider Girl
- An insect called an Assassin Bug impales its prey and sucks it dry, then attaches the entire corpse to its back. This functions both as visual and olfactory camouflage as well as highly effective armor.
- 🔥 The assassin bug wears the corpses of its victims like armor 🔥
🅷🆄🅶🅴 🅲🅾🅽🅶🆁🅰🆃🆄🅻🅰🆃🅸🅾🅽🆂 🅶🅾🅴🆂 🆃🅾: 👉 @gwentomologist 👈 #iomf_gwentomologist ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓾𝓼. 🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽 Visit the beautiful gallery of this great friend. 🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼 ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️ Selected by: @adria_76 ▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️ For chance to be featured: Follow @insect_on_my_finger Use hashtag #insect_on_my_finger ******************************* #universal_macro_ #episode1_macro #macro_turkey #arthropod_perfection #macro_celebes #amazingshots_macro #asi_es_macro #cnc_macro_closeup #exclusive_world_macro #soulmademacro #macro_captures #1shotmacro #macropics #macro_ir #beautiful_insects_japan #insects_of_our_world #invert_macro #hot_macros #9vaga_macro9 #insects_of_our_world #ip_insects #king_insects #macro_highlight #loves_united_macro #featured_macros #invert_macro #wholelottabugs #passion_in_macro #a_macroshot - @insect_on_my_finger on Instagram
- @abejas_y_abejas on Instagram
- Blue bees exist (blue carpenter bee)
- Any minute now
- A guy walking his Nile Monitor lizard around Urmston.
- battle music intensifies
- Yes, thats a spider. [pic]
- late game guys
Scytodes globula La famosa araña Tigre, vamos con lo principal de esta araña, es depredadora de la Loxosceles? No, los estudios que hay son solo en ambientes controlados, a pesar de tener hábitos aracnofagicos, prefiere comer Ariadna o Gnaphosidae (que las personas suelen confundir con Loxosceles) Su picadura no es de importancia médica. #arañaschilenas #wildlife #chile #instachile #wildlifechilefotografía #arañasdechile #spiders #arañatigre - @aranasdechile on Instagram
- A Taste of Gardening: Butterfly and other special gardens!
- This is an insect preserved in amber from 48 million years ago
- 100 million year old fossil trapped in amber of a spider devouring a wasp caught in his web. Poor guy didnt even get to eat before he went.
- My Princess Fava Bean
- Of course it can
- Is Keanu Reefes still relevant?
- My gf sent this to me and I thought it was cool
- Australia be like finally a worthy opponent btw its South Africa
Cleared to land 🐝🤗🐝 • • #pollinator #insect #beesofinstagram #macro_brilliance #savetheplanet #api #savethebee #fromsweden #beekeeping #bumblebee #queenbee #apiary #animals #macro_perfection #macro_freaks #likethis #honey - @officialbeemission on Instagram
- Welcome to Hawaii. NOPE!
- Elon Mask everyone
- Your daily reminder about the outside situation.
- Blursed satans Mailbox
- What is this crazy spider i found in my backyard in NE Indiana?
#bee #bees #pollinators - @nybeesanctuary on Instagram
- Lice remedies
- Friends cousin in Missouri sent him this yesterday. The on on the right killed the one on the left.
- ITAP of Bees
- Squid ejaculated in mouth
- ITAP of a queen
- the krusty krabby pizza is the best pizza
- This 🔥🔥🔥Camel Spider is ready to go 🔥🔥🔥
- One of my favorite memes lmao
- Talkin bout my year
- Dinner and a date
Fungus Fact #12 These ants depend on the fungi for food, meaning they are very susceptible to fungi diseases. Follow me @fungus_facts if you are interested in more facts #fungus #fungi #fungusfacts #mushroom #mushrooms #mushroomfacts #biology #educational #nature - @fungus_facts on Instagram
- Making my own Queen bees. Shes my first. aint she a beaut
Spot the crab... #beach #playa #scubafun #reef #fish #wreck #wreckdiving #palmtrees #bayahibe #naturalpool #dominicanrepublic #republicadominicana #scuba #scubafundominicanrepublic #scubadiving #adventure #PADI #explore #ocean #dr #rd #diving #diver #letsgodiving #coral #adventure #vamosabucear #PADI #Padiinstructor #saonaisland - @scuba_fun_dr on Instagram
Avispas. . . . #avispa #avispas #wasp #wasps #guêpe #guepes #insecto #insect #insecte #naturaleza #nature #fotografiadenatureza #naturephotography #photographylovers #photographer #macrophotography #macro #canon #canoncolombia #canonphotography - @pablo_anaya13 on Instagram
- CabOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Next its gonna burry whats left of ya in a soup can
- Cool it worked
- Not all bees are yellow, this is a Blue Carpenter Bee!
- The Assassin Bug. ‘Nough said.
- Tarantula hawk wasp with its prey, a huntsman spider
- The dengue fever epidemic in Brazil is inside the circle
- yummy cum
- Exclusive Furniture
- So isso
Wonder if they’re worth anything 🤑 - @memegourmet on Instagram
- me irl
#jabuticaba #jabuticabeira #jabuticabeiraproduzindo #abelhas - @minha.jabuticabeira on Instagram
⚪️ Nice test drill hole⚒🔦⚒ . . . #germany🇩🇪 #france🇫🇷 #luxembourg🇱🇺 #minecraft #mine #bergbau #altbergbau #mundloch #caterpillar #rock #stone #ore #gold #goldrush #mining #explore #urbex #urbex_utopia #kreisklasse #urbex_kreisklasse #under #undergroundexplorers #underground #steel #blastfurnace #industrial #industry #coal #von_anf_ang_an_zusam_men - @flashaholicurbex on Instagram
- PEST MANAGEMENT
☺️☺️ a Little clean humor to start your day! Dont forget to smile! Show them teeth under your mask all day long 😁🌻🌻 - @honilifestyle on Instagram
It bee like that sometimes. - @marcpolite on Instagram
- Upside Down Land is terrifying
- 🔥 The pattern on the abdomen of this Brown Widow
- Stay away from me
- My brother found this guy hiding in the bathroom [Spider Warning]
- Got my flippers on already
- Even though a queen may have some damage to her, it’s not required for a beekeeper to kill her. Let her stay and if she lays. Then she’ll be a keeper.
- Burlap shades.....
- Xylocopa Caerulea, the naturally blue carpenter bee
- These are an invasive hornet species called ‘Murder Hornets’ , can be up to two inches long and have been recently spotted in the US.
Read something about mosquitoes. 😂 Today is World mosquito day! . .@science_fact_hunter . •Mosquitoes are the most deadliest creature for human because of its vector behaviour. •They can sense CO2. They are attracted by the odor of the Carbon dioxide gas that humans and other animals naturally exhale. However, they can also pick up other cues that signal a human is nearby. They use their vision to spot a host and thermal sensory information to detect body heat. •Usually a mosquito bite doesnt pain. It is the anticoagulant saliva that the creature injects to stop your blood clotting that causes inflammation and pain. •One study found that in a controlled setting, mosquitoes landed on people with Type O blood nearly twice as often as those with Type A. People with Type B blood fell somewhere in the middle of this itchy spectrum. • some oils like lemongrass, eucalyptus, peppermint,catnip...repels mosquitoes. . . #science_fact_hunter #sciencememes #facts #mosquitoes #suck #blood #intrestingfacts #fever #disease #news #female #reach - @knowlage_gram on Instagram
- Mothmeme prophecies
- Are you f #&$ kidding me
- lizard gets fucked by big black widow
Its called jazzzzzzzzzz #sorry #jazz #meme #music - @guitarshub on Instagram
- Aight Imma head out
- Raising bees
- Look at those eyes! This is Frank, keeper of the sink.
- No ones safe.
- EARTH SONG
Cant be more targeted. Its really #sugarfree Brand: Chupa Chups #ads #advertisement #advertising - @ads_and_ads on Instagram
- 🔥 Murder Hornets
- Zzzzzzzzz..... [OC]
- BEE aware of these in the garden 👀
Did you know !? Seen Ant face under microscope Ants are eusocial insects of the family Formicidae and, along with the related wasps and bees, belong to the order Hymenoptera. Ants appear in the fossil record across the globe in considerable diversity during the latest Early Cretaceous and early Late Cretaceous, suggesting an earlier origin. Ants evolved from vespoid wasp ancestors in the Cretaceous period, and diversified after the rise of flowering plants. More than 12,500 of an estimated total of 22,000 species have been classified. They are easily identified by their elbowed antennae and the distinctive node-like structure that forms their slender waists. --- Ants form colonies that range in size from a few dozen predatory individuals living in small natural cavities to highly organised colonies that may occupy large territories and consist of millions of individuals. Larger colonies consist of various castes of sterile, wingless females, most of which are workers (ergates), as well as soldiers (dinergates) and other specialised groups. Nearly all ant colonies also have some fertile males called drones (aner) and one or more fertile females called queens (gynes). The colonies are described as superorganisms because the ants appear to operate as a unified entity, collectively working together to support the colony. --- Follow us @cosmictruefact 💌 --- Hastags:#fact,#facts,#ant,#antifa ,#animals,#microscope,#creepyfacts,#factz,#dyk,@prilaga #psychologyfacts #fact #sciencefacts #prilaga #factsoflife #dailyfacts #interestingfacts #architecturefactor #facts💯 #factsmatter #facts💯💯💯 #factz #funfacts #factsdaily #factsonfacts #cosmictruefact #dailyfact #factsonly #factoftheday #kpopfact @facts4info.ig,@factrevealed,@facts4everyone_ ,@thenaturefact ,@dainwalker ,@facts.2.0 - @cosmictruefact on Instagram
Some humor to brighten your day! #wine #visitwillamettevalley - @visitwillamettevalley on Instagram
- .......oh good god.......
Tag that MEETHA or MEETHI 😅😅... Follow @universalmemers Like comment and share ❣️🖤 . ... . . #meme #memes #bakchod #sidnaaz #bakchodiyaan #bakchodbill #bakchodi #Indianmemes #Indianjokes #bollywoodmemes #chutiyapanti #sacredgames #sakhtlaunda #adultmemes #desijokes #hindijokes #bbkivines #adultjokes #indianmeme #bcbaba #isro #desimeme #tweetylogy #pkmkb #desifun #memesindia #funnyjokes #nonvegjikes #adultsociety #jeejaji . . @_adultgram_ @adultganagofficial @naughtyworld_ @comedyculture.in @comedyculture_inn @laughtercolorss @sarcastic._.londa @ghantaa.__ @sagarcasm @jeejaji_____ @chutiyapa_overdoses._ @chutiyapa_begins_from_here @_.chutiyapa.____ @carryminati @ashishchanchlani @bhuvan.bam22 @sarcastic_us @rvcjinta @sarcaaster @_sarcaster @tweetylogy @dankasmic @idiotic_sperm @error69 @adultfamily @ashleel.ladkiii - @universalmemers on Instagram
- Who knew bugs could bee this funny?
- Microscoped Tapeworm
- What is this bug/parasite/worm? Central Ohio. My friend accidentally stepped on a beetle and this worm thing came out and was squirming around.
- Almost stuck my hand in this big pile of nope while hiking yesterday.
- Corona with lime
- Door head, guardian of the nest
- Forbidden Butterscotch
- Don’t kill spiders, they’re just trying to help.
Happy Honey month!🍯 To celebrate Kobee’s has partnered with @honeystinger to give away some awesome honey gear, from honey powered brands like @sarahbeegirl, @honeystinger and @merrell To enter the giveaway 🍯Follow @sarahbeegirl , @kobees.co, & @honeystinger 🍯Give the post a like! 🍯Tag a fellow honey lover in the comments below 🍯Follow the link in our bio to complete your entry! 1 grand prize winner will receive... 🍯3 bags of Honey Stinger Honey Mini Waffles 🍯1 Honey Stinger hat 🍯1 pair of Merrell shoes 🍯 3 Kobee’s Co lip balms 🍯1 jar of The Bee Girl Organization honey 🍯1 The Bee Girl Organization “Love Your Bees” t-shirt Official rules 🍯Must be 18 years or older to enter 🍯Must have a valid U.S. shipping address 🍯1 entry per person Share this post for goodluck! 🐝✌🏾 - @kobees.co on Instagram
- 🔥 This Moth is incredible 🔥
September is my favourite month of the year because it is spring here in the Southern Hemisphere. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It also happens to be Bee Awareness Month, which definitely has me buzzing! 🐝⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The great thing about this annual reminder of the plight of bees, is that it seems people really are becoming a lot more aware of just how important bees are to our entire ecosystem, and their importance as pollinators as well as the amazing natural health products they provide us with.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ One of the things that we are always hearing from customers in our stores is just how amazed they are at the range of products that are from the bee - not just honey, but honey-derived skincare, mead, liqueurs, wound care, skin creams, bee pollen, royal jelly and of course all the beeswax based products. You get the idea!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Its also really refreshing at just how many younger people are conscious of looking after bees and their habitat. This can include ensuring that they have bee-friendly sources of water (rocks or sticks that lead into water is key - they cant drink if they cant land).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ There are a huge number of different species of bees, including of course our native species, so learning about these different varieties, and having our kids understand that they are not just bugs is a great way to help them.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We share more info via our blog on our website and in our newsletters, so feel free to find out more there. Of course we are always happy to hear your stories too. - @colonystores on Instagram
- Three tiered beehive
- Tasty, cronchy 😋
INFO!! Semut berbisa,Charlie namanya,Kena Sentiasa berjaga-jaga dgn semut ni risau kena sengat. - - Source of Facebook VIRAL ABG PENG - - #kaurterkini #kaurinformasi - @kaurterkini on Instagram
PERIOD!!!!! - @johnsongram on Instagram
- Insects can be beautiful or butt ugly.
- 7 meter (23ft) python skin found in Australia
- Thanks i hate killer ants
- @abejas_y_abejas on Instagram
- Every time man
- Nightmare fuel
- Mini Boss Fight: Bass, Swarm From The Deep - while searching for the Blair Witch, you hear a low buzzing hum; watch out for its signature move, Scatter.
- Ballooning spiders
- wanna try me some meat honey
- Everything Else
- Marijuana News Reel
- @wildlife_photography14 on Instagram
- regularly find these at work
- When they die, ants release pheromones attracting other ants to come and carry their dead bodies away to their graveyards.
- I think this is relatable
i love mornings - @aleskotsays on Instagram
- Big cause true 🐝
- really hot web ouch
- His name is ant-ony
- Of course it’s Australia
- bruh bruh
- Terrifying because its real. Spider wasp makes spider its incubator
- The Nope Spider
- Umm spooky
- Charlotte, a huntsman found in Brisbane, Australia. Thought the be the biggest huntsman ever.
- I wish I had a water hat
- 2020 is a turd and we all have butterfly feet [OC]
- This is a dynamite tree
- The Sting’rs, Reapers of Souls
- A creature of nightmares
- Hmm... Interesting.
- The Magical Mosquito!
- In awe of this Ungeziefer. Absolute Verwandlung
- How I feel studying now that I am 25 years old.
- The fact this exists
- Its a trap.
- Democrat Demise
- Wild Animals Attack
- The bees knees
- 🔥bee takes out spider that had caught it, killing them both
- If theres a hole, theres a way
- Nope nope nah
- The result of a dually deadly battle between a bee and a spider
Who’s guilty? 🙋♂️ #americanmadejerky #baconjerky - @bulkbeefjerky on Instagram
- I read an article a few years ago about the migration of these things and well here we are
Drop emojis in the comments if you can solve this: - @s3xynerds on Instagram
- Mind, itll catch the flies
- When Elon starts flying to mars?
- This picture makes me so uncomfortable
- me irl